aka Juwelen Jupp Gaming Gott Avatar von Viva Colonia
    Beigetretene Turniere
    Turnier Siege
    Marktplatzbewertung
    26 (100%)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cologne Pat

Standard

Cool, nur schade das die beiden nicht spielen können . Aber man sieht schon einiges Neues.

Beigetretene Turniere
    Turnier Siege
    Marktplatzbewertung
    26 (100%)
    Gamer IDs

Standard

Hier noch richtig geile Details von Jmd. der es anspielen konnte, wahnsinn..........

SUBMISSIONS

HOW
    Submissions are applied the same exact way as 09. Pressing the R analog.

CHANGED
    No more mashing. According to Omar (game developer) submissions are performed by shine method only. Now whats different is you have the ability to do FLASH SUBS (I saw someone using Mir...In half guard he applied a shoulder lock to Carwin...Carwin instantly tapped) which is new. The ability to Submission transition (which varies depending on what fighter you are using) to go from triangle to omaplata to armbar. Which makes it soo deep...You would have to master every single fighter to know who can sub transition into what. To apply this you would press the R analog...Shine counter-clockwise...Press LB (xbox) and R analog...Shine opposite direction...Press LB (xbox) and R analog...Shine counter-clockwise. Each fighter has 1-2 sub transmissions. So this is a HUGE impact on CAF due to the fact...You dont know what sub transition your opponent has...So how will you know to hurry up and reverse your shine? Haha. The final change in submissions are the SPECIAL subs. Everyone knows Joe Stevensons bread and butter is the guillotine right? Well...Fighters have a SPECIAL sub...When they get you in it...Its even MORE difficult to get out. The highest SUB O i seen was Mir with 88 and Nog had 87. The lowest was like 58. STR DOES HAVE AN IMPACT to get out of subs as well. You still apply the Shine method...But your STR factors into it. So brock CAN escape subs. Just not as well as your SUB D 88.

SWAY

HOW
    Hold RB (xbox) FLICK L ANALOG any DIRECTION

DETAILS
    I found this to be a HUGE factor in ending the fight early. This system is resembles FN4 COUNTER SYSTEM. U sway from a punch...U can immediately strike back for more damage. You can double and triple sway (3 is the most u can do) to avoid a punch. Lean back duck forward uppercut. Lean left lean right left hook. You get the point. When you land...YOU KNOW YOU LANDED. I swayed ALOT. Swaying alone will make you WANT to go toe to toe with your opponent. Honestly making you totally forget that you can kick and takedown. Its THAT exciting exchanging when both of you are swaying trying to be the first to land flush. Unfortunately...Swaying can get u killed...FAST. U can sway head kicks only by leaning back...But all other kicks will land. Sometimes i did soo much swaying i got takin down at will.

LEG KICK AFFECT

HOW
    Self explanatory...Keep striking the legs.

EFFECT
    Wow...Just wow. They got this one right. NO you cannot check leg kicks. But i used Thiago Alves vs GSP Hardy Paulo etc...When you KNOW the kicks are hurting. The leg kick will make the opponents knee buckle (think rampage vs griffin). Only only did his knee buckle...Get this...His LEG KICK OUTPUT damage was less. His MOVEMENT was slowed (significant difference between no leg dmg vs hurt leg dmg). More % chance of being takin down. Basically if you shoot its guaranteed takedown. The knee turns red (strong side leg...Didnt test the weak side leg).

SIDE STEP

HOW
    Same as 09.

CHANGED
    No more floating to the middle of the ring with one side step. Actually...When you sidestep its basically taking a big step forward. Heres the difference.

09 Step
    HERE-------------------------------------------------HERE

10 Step
    HERE...................HERE

Side step jab was out. Instead...Carwin uses a lunging left hook...And a power right straight for his sidestep strikes. You can still RUN the same. But you guys know how people sidestep (or run) back and forward kick or stirke. No more. U sidestep back...you can only throw a strike without reaching. Ala the sidestep body straight punch. U cant reach like that. Its just a standard strike. So basically to land one someone would have to be sidestepping towards you for you to connect.

FLASH KOS

HOW
    Self explanatory...Get lucky and land clean.

CHANGED
    Well...According to Omar...They were tweaked down...ALOT. But PLAYING the game...If you land clean...And a perfectly timed strike looks like a KO. Trust me. Its a KO. Elbows lean flush...KO. I got ALOT of KOS from swaying a double hooks...Then landing with a uppercut from close range. It was perfectly timed. Every single KO...LOOKS like a KO.

KO MOMENT

HOW
    09-Accumulate damage to a persons body part to reach near 100%
    10-Omar said it was a secret and couldnt tell

CHANGED
    I seen fighters get in KO MOMENT in the FIRST 10 SECONDS. No lie. I was like WTF!?!?! Omar refused to tell us WHY you can get KO MOMENT so early. The KO MOMENTS were the same as 09 so you know what it looks like. Survive and your good to go.

THE MOMENT MODE

HOW
    Place a well timed strike to stagger your opponent

DETAILS
    I liked this feature. If you land flush...Your opponent will stagger for a maximum of 1.2 seconds. You have to have a FAST reaction to take advantage. You can end a fight in DEVASTATING fashion if your quick enough. When your opponent is staggered you have to input your fighters commands to finish him off. For example...I used Mcsweeney and landed a backfist...It gave me a quick window of where i can input commands...I paused the game and looked what i could do from their...It listed like 4 different methods i could do. So i choose the AB one. He quickly took a fast step forward and threw a 1-2 to drop the opponent. Think of it like an instand knockdown if you can time it well.

CLINCH WORK

CHANGED
    You will still use the 09 method of reaching for a single arm collar or MT clinch. But whats different are the transitions from over/under to double under. The animations are wayyy different. Actually omar even said...ALL the animations are different. You will see ALOT more clinches in fights not...Due to the fact you have to MINOR transtion to get from position to position. So if im double over and i want to get to over/under...I minor transition for it instead of pressing forward like in 09. UP and qtr circle for the LEFT arm...DOWN and qtr circle for the right. Same for the MT clinch. I personally asked this question to omar. And he said word for word "Due to undisputedonline.nets rules regarding the MT spam. We took out paralyzing strikes (MT elbows) and flick to swing the opponent around. This time...To swing the opponent...You have to minor transition to where you want him to go as well as press a button to strike. It was easier to block being swung around than have a 25% change to break a swing in MT clinch.

CAGE WORK

HOW
    Use the L analog to walk your opponent to the cage...Standing in clinch or on the bottom/top on ground.

DETAILS
    Wow...Im telling you...This game is soo fast paced...It really looks like a real fight. The animations are soo beautiful here. Once in the clinch standing...You walk your opponent to the cage...I found Cage work VERY OVERPOWERING. I mean think Randy couture vs Vera. You can actually keep your opponent and dirty box for awhile. Defensive players had a tough time getting out. The same methods for transitioning in the clinch apply. The normal double unders...over/under positions. And the new place your shoulder into the caged victims midsection while he rests his body on yours. This is where the guy on the cage can take the aggressors back standing OR ground (depends if on your fighter). But most likely the aggressor was seen doing pick up slams. Yes you can slam while your are leaning on the opponent standing with him against the cage. I really think this is a powerful style in the game. Greco Roman wrestling looked VERY good.

POSITIONS on GROUND

DETAILS
    New positions are BUTTERFLY guard (mir and GSP had it). CRUCIFIX (Roy Nelson and paulo had it). BACK STANDING (if you were against the cage) CLOSED GUARD negates the mounters strikes giving you more offensive options. (You can posture up from ALL besides North/South. The animations are WAYYYYY different. For example. If im in mount offense DOWN. I will transition to pick my head up...But he doesnt stand straight up like in 09. Its look more realistic...Like your head WANTS to go up...But it doesnt go their. Think of a clock. Mount offense down is at 3 o clock. Mount offense up is at 2 o clock. The more punches you rain down on your opponent...The more you posture up. Think of an escalator...The more you land the closer you get to the top. So the more damage you do...The more damage your GONNA do. It was sick how they did the mount this time. Same method for open guard or half guard offense. GNP really hurts in this game. Mount up animations totally looks wayy different from 09. While in posture up position from any position...Your gonna think...Am i mounted up? Cuz it looks similar to mount offense down. But like i said...The more you land strikes...The higher your head will posture up.

SPECTATOR

Haha...Sadly...No online spectator mode but Omar said they are working on it. BUT...In tournament mode and CAREER UFC cards...You can watch the cpu vs cpu go at it like your really on the card.

REFS STOPAGE

The ref physically jumps in their and pulls you off if you ko him. Refs also jumped in quicker than 09 when you couldnt pass guard. I was like "Come on ives lavigne...I was working over here man!!!!". Refs are..Ives Lavigne...Herb Dean...Dan Miragliotta...forgot the last one...soo sry. They were present in all the action except when they were out of view.

DECISIONS

YES THEY FIXED it. In 09 the scorecard was immediately displayed before the announcer even finished talking about it. This one....They go judge by judge. It took 2 seconds between each judges scorecards. So if the judge #1 and #2 went opposite ways...The suspense builded up for #3.

CUTS EFFECT

Their were ALOT of differnt cuts. Mcsweeney had a welt above his right eye w/ a cut slightly underneath. It was stopped when the cutscene went to Mcsweeney after the round ended. Like he couldnt continue type feeling.

DEMO

16 fighters will be included in the demo. 16. Wow. Omar said the demo will be out real soon. Didnt give out specific date. He also said it wont get pushed back.

CAF INFO

Wow...This will be alot to cover...So im going to go subject to subject...

NAME-You can either write down your name...Or choose from 100+ templated names so they will announce you.

NICKNAME-35 nicknames. I liked THE BONE COLLECTOR the best. But they werent as cheesy as 09s.

FIGHTER ATTRIBUTES-The same as 09. No new attribute added. ST CAR SPD and all the rest of the stats are the same

STANDUP STYLE-Orthodox...Orthodox southpaw...Southpaw... (orthodox southpaw means you can fight both ways)

STANDUP STANCES-Their were 12 different stances. MT had 2 different stances...Hands reaching out closed like Tong po from kickboxer and hands reaching out open. MMA style. Brawler style. Counter style. Karate style. Their were 10-12. Id have to look at the video.

GEAR-You can wear FITTED HATS...BEANIES...TSHIRTS...GIs...HOODIES. They had ALOT of each. Think of spidermans suit...For a hoodie in black and white. Was sick.

BEING ANNOUNCED-You can choose what you do when bruce buffer is announcing you.

FACE TO FACE POSE-You can choose how you react to your opponent when ref tells you to touch gloves. Show respect or dont. Up to you.

CELEBRATION-After you win...You can choose how you react.

FIGHTER MOVES-Think of WWE games. You choose EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR MOVES. It shows a preview of what it looks like. You can choose generic moves...Or specials. Theirs MANY special high kicks. Thiago alves has the quickest high kick in the game. Lighting fast.

HAIR COLOR-You can change any hair strand to ANY color. Saw someone make purple chest hair with green sideburn hair.

HAIR STYLES-35 styles including dreadlocks...Hardy style fauhawk...Clay Guidas hair. Very different.

TATS-You can choose a tattoo...And place it ANYWHERE. Not just a selected spot this time. Their were 35 different chinese calligraphy combinations.
    2009 war ja schon nix für Gelegenheitsspieler, aber 2010 wird nochmal ne Schippe drauflegen in Bezug auf umfangreiche Steuerung . Kann die Demo nicht mehr abwarten.
    Geändert von Viva Colonia (26.03.2010 um 13:00 Uhr)

Erfahrenes Mitglied Gamepad-Junkie Avatar von EGOIST32
    Beigetretene Turniere
    Turnier Siege
    Marktplatzbewertung
    3 (100%)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Der Egoist32 qp

Standard

oh mann das hört sich echt krass, die ganzen neuerungen !

wird auf jeden fall gekauft

Mitglied Gelegenheitsgamer Avatar von macuestics
    Beigetretene Turniere
    Turnier Siege
    Marktplatzbewertung
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macuestics

Standard

thx

jetzt sind da noch 2 neue videos

INTERVIEW VIDEO - hier klicken

und

Fight Tutorial Video - hier klicken

alta einfach nur geil! smackdown vs raw lässt grüsen @ CAF und Karrie Modus! Die Weight Ins... das PPV Feeling... Boah!

Beigetretene Turniere
    Turnier Siege
    Marktplatzbewertung
    26 (100%)
    Gamer IDs

Standard

Jaaaaaaaaaa der Hammer!!!!!! Mein Game of the Year, so wie letztes Jahr schon

aka XBU Assi XBU Legende Avatar von XBU Böhser Onkel
    Beigetretene Turniere
    Turnier Siege
    Marktplatzbewertung
    77 (100%)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XBU Assi

Standard

Sieht alles sehr schön aus bin mal aus fertige Produkt gespannt.
    Hoffentlich gibts nen "Ich haue den Jupp um Knopp" der war mir im letzten UFC zu überpowert.

Beigetretene Turniere
    Turnier Siege
    Marktplatzbewertung
    Gamer IDs

Standard

Demo kommt Ende April

Fighter:
    Lyoto Machida
    Shogun Rua
    Rashad Eveans
    Rampage Jackson

Schaukampf und Turniermodus offline Spielbar.

Releasedate wurde auf den 25. Mai (satt 28 Mai) für Europa vorgezogen. 25. Mai = Dienstag. Montag = Pfingstmontag Feiertag. d.H. die Läden haben es Donnerstag/Freitag.

Auf Amazon.de ist nun die Exklusiv Version mit 4 TUF 10 Fightern vorbestellbar.
    Geändert von macuestics (12.04.2010 um 23:43 Uhr)

Beigetretene Turniere
    Turnier Siege
    Marktplatzbewertung
    26 (100%)
    Gamer IDs

Standard

Vid vom Karriere Modus, sehr verbessert!!! Danke Macuestics für den Link .

Beigetretene Turniere
    Turnier Siege
    Marktplatzbewertung
    Gamer IDs